The Women’s Centre
For over 20 years we have provided a safe space for women in Glasgow. We aim to empower women by offering them opportunities to strengthen their choices in a challenging economical climate leading to changing their lives.
We have a range of weekly activities on our programme which we update regularly
Be part of something wonderful..
The Women’s Centre is committed to involving women in volunteering.
Volunteering can help women to improve their self confidence and self–esteem by enabling them to feel valued by contributing to their community.
- Build confidence and self esteem
- Learn new skills
- Gain a sense of achievement
- Gain qualifications and training
- Make a difference in the community
- Meet new people in a relaxed, fun environment
- Boost employment prospects